World Class Teachers are currently recruiting for an excellent year 6 teacher to help prepare for SATS.
About the school:
This school is a community school that is situated in East London. This school values the contribution that every child makes and they believe that the way that children learn the best is when they feel secure in the learning environment and themselves. This school prides themselves as being a part of an warm and open community and to be committed to nurturing each individual within their community.
About the role:
This is a full time role that is starting from the end of February lasting all the way until May. This school is looking for a teacher who has experience in preparing and teaching SAT’s.
The ideal teacher:
- Must be a qualified teacher with UK experience
- Have experience in teaching year 6 and preparing them for SAT’s
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- A current DBS on the Update Service
- A dedicated experienced consultant to offer support
- Very competitive rates of pay
- A £200 referral reward program for each teacher to recommend!
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location East London
- Sector Primary