World Class Teachers are looking to appoint a KS3 and KS4 Art Teacher for a part-time role in an Outstanding School in North West London.
About the School:
This is a privately run establishment that has been working in the field of education with an Islamic ethos since 1983. They are an equal opportunities employer and wlcome applications from all suitably qualified persons. This secondary schools has grown from strength to strength and have been recognised as ‘Outstanding’ during their recent Ofsted inspections. This schools is situated in the leafy area of Brondesbury Park and Queens Park. They are easily accessible with direct rail links at Brondesbury Park Station (overground) and Queens Park Station (underground) in addition to various bus routes.
About the role:
This position is suitable for both an experienced teacher and a NQT. We are seeking a self-motivated, talented and inspirational teacher to join a flourishing team in this internationally known school, teaching Art across the age and ability range, including GCSE. Applicants must be hardworking and enthusiastic teaching professionals with excellent Subject knowledge.
The idea candidate will:
- Teaching Art to students in Years 7 – 11. This includes planning, marking, monitoring, assessing and reporting.
- Awareness of KS3 and KS4 (Edexcel) Art Curriculum.
- Taking the lead in developing, delivering and co-ordinating the Art curriculum.
- Being responsible for shared duties with a Form group.
- Organising Art related trips and extra curricular activities.
- Demonstrating and supporting the ethos and mission statement of the school.
- Delivering assemblies and talks.The successful candidate will be a positive role model who will enhance our reputation and upkeep our Islamic ethos and be a motivated individual with a keen interest in encouraging and inspiring our students to love learning and excel in all areas of life.
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- A current DBS on the Update Service (we can assist with this if you don’t have one)
- A dedicated experienced consultant to offer support
- Very competitive rates of pay
- A £200 referral reward program for each teacher to recommend!
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location North West London
- Sector Primary