World Class Teachers are currently recruiting an experienced Key Stage 2 teacher, that can work in a good school in West London.
About the school:
This school has a commitment to life – long learning academically, socially, emotionally and physically. The pupils at this school are happy, they feel safe, and respects themselves and others. The pupils are able to work to the best of their ability and feel rewarded. Everyone cares for the environment in which they live, and know that learning continues to enrich their lives. This will be achieved through curriculum, behaviour and discipline, pastoral and community.
About the role:
This role is an immediate start, lasting up until the end of the academic year, with the possibility to extend further. This school would prefer someone who has a lot of experience in teaching children in Key Stage 2.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an experienced Key Stage 2 Teacher
- Support the values and ethos of the school
- Demonstrate a passion for teaching
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be creative in inspiring, nurturing and motivating our children
- Prepared hardworking and well organised
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- A current DBS on the Update Service
- A dedicated experienced consultant to offer support
- Very competitive rates of pay
- A £200 referral reward program for each teacher to recommend!
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location West London
- Sector Primary