World Class Teachers are currently recruiting for a Year 5 Teacher for a wonderful school in Hackney, East London.
About the school
This is a friendly, caring and welcoming community school in a diverse and exciting part of Hackney. They believe in the power of partnership and community involvement to support learning for all!
About the role
This is a full time position working with a Year 5 and 6 class that had the potential to turn into a long term role for the right candidate. The school requires a September start. The school also has a high expectation with regards to the quality of teaching, marking and planning.
The Ideal Year 5 / 6 Teacher:
- Must possess a QTS (if from the UK) and a relevant teaching qualification from either the UK or a country that is apart of the Commonwealth.
- Must have a valid DBS that is registered on the update service.
- Must be able to commit for the full term of employment
- Excellent communication skills, especially in a team environment.
- Ambitious to make a positive difference to the children’s learning.
- Confident with teaching a Year 5 or 6 class and performing all associated teaching requirements.
In return, we can offer:
- Dedicated consultant to support
- Excellent pay rates
- Great new opportunity
- £200 referral fee if you refer a teacher to us and they work 20 days
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location Hackney, East London
- Sector Primary
- Salary £130 - £160
- Reference Number J11345