World Class Teachers are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Year 4 Teacher to join a busy and burgeoning school in West London.
About The School
This is a two form entry community school set in the heart of Hanwell, which is part of the London Borough of Ealing. This school promote their values through having high expectations of all our stakeholders, delivering high quality learning experiences and creating a stimulating, safe and healthy environment. This school benefits from magnificent outside space including a large field, hard pitch and a nature area with pond. Their new building includes a spacious hall in which the whole school can celebrate. They now have three new state of the art classrooms and extra teaching spaces around the school.
About the role
This is a long term, full time role. You will part of a very well supported and social school.
The Ideal Year 4 Teacher will:
- Be a qualified teacher – have QTS or the equivalent
- Experience teaching KS2
- Have a high expectation of children’s attainment and achievement
- Motivate and challenge children by creating a stimulating and vibrant learning environment
- Work as part of a team and set an example to others through their professional knowledge and commitment to education
- Be committed to their own professional development
- Have a high level of personal and professional integrity and emotional intelligence and resilience
- Have a current DBS on the Update Service (we can assist with this if not)
We can offer you:
- a supportive, friendly learning environment
- Competitive rates
- One-to-one dedicated consultant
- Lucrative referral rewards
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location South West London
- Sector Primary