World Class Teachers are looking for a passionate Year 4 Teacher to work in an Outstanding School in Ealing.
About the school:
This school is a two form entry Academy School in Ealing, and they have over 400 pupils ranging from 3 -11 years.
They are a multi-cultural school, with pupils from a wide range of backgrounds. They are an inclusive, community school and pride themselves on their diversity.
This school works with everyone to create a happy, safe and stimulating where children are motivated to learn together.
About the role:
This role is a maternity cover role starting from January and finishing in July.
The ideal candidate:
- Enthusiastic and well organised
- Creative and self motivated
- Able to communicate effectively
- Able to inspire pupils
- A positive team player that can form excellent professional relationships
- Able to insist of high standards of behaviour
- Providing the contact details of 2 referees able to cover the last 2 year work period
- A current DBS on the Update Service
What we offer:
- A dedicated experienced consultant to offer support
- Very competitive rates of pay
- A £200 referral reward program for each teacher to recommend!
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location West London
- Sector Primary