World Class Teachers are looking for an experienced Year 4 Teacher for one of our lovely client schools in East London.
About the school
This role is within a state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11 years. They pride themselves in creating an environment where safety and well-being of their pupils are paramount.
About the role
This is a full time, long term contract position. This is a maternity cover role commencing in October.
The Ideal Year 4 Teacher:
- Will have QTS and experience teaching Year 4
- Will have a valid DBS that is registered on the update service
- Must be able to commit for the full term of employment
- Excellent communication skills, especially in a team environment
- Ambitious to make a positive difference to the children’s learning
- Confident teaching and planning for a Year 4 class
In return, we can offer:
- Dedicated consultant to support
- Excellent pay rates
- Great new opportunity
- £200 referral fee if you refer a teacher to us and they work 20 days.
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location East London
- Sector Primary
- Salary £130 - £160
- Reference Number J11275