World Class Teachers are looking for committed Year 4 Teacher to work in an Outstanding School in West London.
About this school:
This school provides a welcoming, stimulating environment, which is conducive to learning; where the value, respect and self-esteem of the students is promoted through their commitment towards providing equality of opportunity. They aim to meet the needs of children through their delivery of a broad, balanced and differentiated curriculum.
About the role:
This role is to teach either Year 4 teacher to start in September lasting up until July with the chance for it to go permanent.
The Ideal Teacher:
- Can demonstrate highly effective management of learning in a primary school
- Has high expectations to meet a wide range of educational needs
- Enjoys working in strong, supportive teams
- Is committed to professional development
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- Will have a valid DBS that is registered on the update service
In return, we can offer:
- Dedicated consultant to support
- Excellent pay rates
- Great new opportunity
- £200 referral fee if you a refer a teacher to us and they work 20 days
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location West London
- Sector Primary