World Class Teachers are seeking a Year 3 Primary Teacher for a happy and caring multi-cultural school in East London.
About the school:
The school pride itself on their success in working together to create a harmonious and stimulating learning environment in which the needs of all of children are met.
About the post:
This is a full-time role will the possibility to move into a permanent placement for the right candidate.
The ideal teacher:
- Must possess a QTS (if from the UK) and a relevant teaching qualification from either the UK or a country that is apart of the Commonwealth.
- Must have a valid DBS that is registered on the update service.
- Must be able to commit for the full term of employment
- Excellent communication skills, especially in a team environment.
- Ambitious to make a positive difference to the children’s learning.
- Confident with teaching Upper Key Stages as well as setting and performing all associated teaching requirements.
In return, we can offer:
- Dedicated consultant to support
- Excellent pay rates
- Great new opportunity
- £200 referral fee if you refer a teacher to us and they work 20 days
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location West London
- Sector Primary School
- Salary £130 - £160
- Reference Number J11331