World Class Teachers are looking for dedicated teachers to work in either Year 3 or Year 4 at a good school in Willesden.
About the school:
This school is a 2 form entry school based in Neasden and they operate in 2 sites where they serve a diverse community.
They aim to provide a happy, healthy and secure environment where all pupils feel valued and have the opportunity and ambition to thrive and aspire.
About the role:
This role is to start immediately and lasting up until July 2020, with the possibility to become permanent.
The ideal candidate:
- Calm and caring manner
- Committed to our safeguarding and equality policies
- Be confident
- A positive team player
- Providing the contact details of 2 referees able to cover the last 2 year work period
- A current DBS on the Update Service
What we offer:
- A dedicated experienced consultant to offer support
- Very competitive rates of pay
- A £200 referral reward program for each teacher to recommend!
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.