World Class Teachers are looking for an outstanding teacher to work in a Private School in West London.
About the school:
This school is a one-form entry school, that is based in West London and has an Ofsted rating as good. Their vision is to help the children to become emotionally intelligent and socially responsible individuals whose aim is to set and achieve the highest standards for themselves. This school is made of a diverse community and half of the pupils have English as an additional language.
About the role:
This role is a full time role that starts in April 2019 until July 2019 with the possibility to extend further.
The ideal teacher:
- Have experience in teaching pupils in Year 3/Year 4
- Must be able to commit to the full term of teaching
- Has a passion for teaching and seeing the progression of students
- Excellent communication skills within one to one and group work
- Ambitious to make a positive difference in children’s learning
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- A current DBS on the Update Service
- A dedicated experienced consultant to offer support
- Very competitive rates of pay
- A £200 referral reward program for each teacher to recommend!
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location West London
- Sector Primary