World Class Teachers are looking for a committed Year 1 Teacher for a large, multicultural and welcoming school in East London.
About the school
Their aim is to provide the best possible primary education in a stimulating and creative environment. They endeavour to develop a passion for learning, inspired by high-quality teaching and developing and building upon individual strengths and talents. There is an expectation that all children will reach age-related levels, in line with national expectations, as a minimum, and aim to ensure that the barriers to learning are removed, so that every pupil reaches their full potential.
About the role
This is a full time, long term contract position paying up to £165 per day for the right candidate . The role is for a September start continuing through to July.
The ideal Reception Teacher:
- Will possess a QTS (if from the UK) and a relevant teaching qualification from either the UK or a country that is apart of the Commonwealth
- Will have a valid DBS that is registered on the update service
- Must be able to commit for the full term of employment
- Excellent communication skills, especially in a team environment
- Ambitious to make a positive difference to the children’s learning
- Confident with teaching a Recpetion class and performing all associated teaching requirements
In return, we can offer:
- Dedicated consultant to support
- Excellent pay rates
- Great new opportunity
- £200 referral fee if you refer a teacher to us and they work 20 days.
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location East London
- Sector Primary School
- Salary £130 - £160
- Reference Number J11281