World Class Teachers are looking to appoint a Year 1 teacher to teach in an Outstanding School in Ealing.
About the School:
This school is a successful, inclusive and popular community school. They work inclusively with families in order to maximize the learning potential of all children in the community. They aim to develop our children’s confidence and have high expectations in terms of achievement, progress and behaviour. They have a lot of extra curricular activities including sport, music, drama, modern languages to help enrich the opportunities for learning.
About the role:
This is a maternity cover post to start in October half term. This school are looking for someone who has teaching experience with year 1 students, but are willing to consider NQT’s too .
The ideal candidate will:
- Plan, prepare and deliver the curriculum
- Create a stimulating and safe learning environment
- Establish and maintain a purposeful working atmosphere
- Assess and record the progress of pupils’ learning
- Encourage children in developing self-esteem and respect for others
- Deploy a wide range of effective behaviour management strategies, successfully
- Have a QTS and experience teaching in a primary setting
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- A current DBS on the Update Service (we can assist with this if you don’t have one)
- A dedicated experienced consultant to offer support
- Very competitive rates of pay
- A Â£200 referral reward program for each teacher to recommend!
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location West London
- Sector Primary