We are looking for a nursery teaching assistant for an Outstanding School in Hackney.
About the school:
We are an independent co-educational primary school, with a pre-school nursery class, taking children from the age of 3 to 11 years old.
We are non-selective at entry, yet our children achieve the highest level of academic attainment at all years up to 11+. We have an excellent track record in helping our pupils achieve success in their applications for selective secondary schools.
About the role:
This role is a permanent role looking to start as soon as possible.
The ideal nursery teacher assistant:
- Fully qualified – preferably an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare
- Experience as a nursery teaching assistant
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- A current DBS on the Update Service (we can assist with this if you don’t have one
- A dedicated experienced consultant to offer support
- Very competitive rates of pay
- A £200 referral reward program for each teacher to recommend!
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.