We are looking for a highly motivated teaching and learning support assistant to work in a good school in Twickenham.
About the school:
This school believes that all children should have the opportunity to reach their full potential within a happy and safe environment.
At this school all children are encouraged to achieve high standards in an atmosphere where success is properly celebrated as well as to accept and understand people as well as gaining a growing knowledge of the Christian faith.
About the role:
This role is a full time role with an immediate start, however there is some flexibility for the right candidate.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A member of staff who gives the achievement of children the highest priority
- Has the skills to challenge and inspire children
- Has an interest in learning about children with additional needs
- Shares our core values
- Is keen to reflect on their practice and develop professionally
- Can provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover the last 2 year work period
- A current DBS on the Update Service
What we offer:
- A dedicated experienced consultant to offer support
- Very competitive rates of pay
- A £200 referral reward program for each teacher to recommend!
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location West London
- Sector Primary