World Class Teachers are currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant for a friendly school in South West London!
About the school:
This position is for a girls’ secondary school and sixth form with academy status, located in Wandsworth
About the Teaching Assistant role:
As a World Class Teaching Assistant you will be responsible for offering assistance and ensuring the smooth flow of the teaching day.
To apply for this Teaching Assistant position you must:
- Have experience of school based/ child related experience
- Live within an easily commutable distance of East London
- Have good command of spoken and written English;
- Be able to supply two recent professional references relating to your work with children
If you are a skilled and passionate Teaching Assistant looking for a long-term role in South West London and can answer ‘yes’ to the above requirements do not hesitate to get in touch today.
In return, we can offer:
- Dedicated consultant to support
- Excellent pay rates
- Great new opportunity
- £200 referral fee if you refer a teacher to us and they work 20 days.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure: World Class Teachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- Location South West London
- Sector Primary School
- Salary £70 - £80 p/day
- Reference Number J11462