We are looking for an enthusiastic teaching assistant to work in an outstanding school in West London.
About the school:
This school is a highly popular and successful school based in Ealing. They 1100 students with 200 in the sixth form. They are a high performing school and this has been consistent in the top 20% of schools nationally. The performance of this school is in the top 25% of schools for attainment and progress.
They have a growing sixth form with a broad KS5 curriculum and this school has been equipped as a centre of excellence.
About the role:
This role is a 5 day a week position starting in September, and they are looking for someone who is comfortable to work across all year groups.
The ideal candidate:
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- A current DBS on the Update Service
- Have experience in working with children across all year groups
- Must be able to commit to the full academic year
- Excellent communication skills within one to one and group work
In Return, we can offer
- A dedicated experienced consultant to offer support
- Very competitive rates of pay
- A £200 referral reward program for each teacher to recommend!
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location West London
- Sector Secondary