World Class Teachers are looking for an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to who has experience working with children with anxiety.
About the school
This role is for an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ school. They are a heavily oversubscribed school where students and staff alike strive to achieve academic success.
About the role
The ideal SEN Teaching Assistant will have experience dealing specifically with children with anxiety.
This is a full time, long term contract position.
The ideal SEN Teaching Assistant:
- Will have experience working with children with Special Eduaction Needs – particularly Anxiety
- Will have a valid DBS that is registered on the update service
- Must be able to commit for the full term of employment
- Excellent communication skills, especially in a team environment
- Ambitious to make a positive difference to the children’s learning
- Confident assisting children with SEN
In return, we can offer:
- Dedicated consultant to support
- Excellent pay rates
- Great new opportunity
- £200 referral fee if you refer a teacher to us and they work 20 days.
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location West London
- Sector Primary
- Salary Up to £85 p/day