World Class Teachers are looking for a strong SEN Teacher to work in a good school in West London
About the school:
This school is a thriving school that is based in Harrow and the aim is to be an excellent and memorable school that supports all children, students and staff to achieve as highly as possible. This school recognises their duty to contribute to a society where there is a common vision and belonging within a multicultural community which is appreciated and celebrated.
About the role:
This is a full time post ,with an immediate start, where the right candidate will be required to teach and plan for children of various ages with a variety of disabilities. This post requires someone who has experience in dealing with children with a variety of special educational needs.
The Ideal SEN Teacher:
• Must possess a QTS (if from the UK) and a relevant teaching qualification from either the UK or a country that is apart of the Commonwealth.
• Must have a valid DBS that is registered on the update service.
• Must be able to commit for the full term of employment
• Excellent communication skills, especially in a team environment.
• Ambitious to make a positive difference to the children’s learning.
• Confident with teaching KS2 in a SEN setting and performing all associated teaching requirements.
In return, we can offer:
- Dedicated consultant to support
- Excellent pay rates
- Great new opportunity
- £200 referral fee if you refer a teacher to us and they work 20 days
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location West London
- Sector Secondary