World Class Teachers are looking for a committed SEN Teacher to work as a Key Stage 1 Teacher at a private school in West London.
About the school
This school offers a happy environment with high academic standards and a broad, enriching curriculum. Pupils at this school find success in both education and extra curricular subjects including music and sports. They offer a warm, safe and multicultural school community as well as catering for students who have a range of special needs including ASD, SLD and others.
About the role
This role is a September start and the right candidate will be teaching KS1, and will be responsible for teaching 6 – 8 pupils, who have profound and multiple learning difficulties and other needs. The role has the chance to go long term and permanent.
The Ideal SEN Teacher:
- Previous experience with SEN (SEMH, ASD, MLD, SLD, PMLD, complex needs)
- Knowledge of Makaton / PECS
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- Will have a valid DBS that is registered on the update service
In return, we can offer:
- Dedicated consultant to support
- Excellent pay rates
- Great new opportunity
- £200 referral fee if you a refer a teacher to us and they work 20 days
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location West London
- Sector Primary