World Class Teachers are looking for an experienced SEN Teacher to work in good school in West London
About the school:
This school is a primary school for children with severe or profound and multiple learning difficulties, some of whom also have additional diagnosis of autism. They cater for children aged 3 – 11 and there are currently 140 pupils across both sides.
About the role:
This school is looking for an SEN Class Teacher to start immediately. They must have experience working in an SEN School and have worked with children who have severe autism.
The ideal candidate:
- Plan, deliver and teach students and/or small groups across a range of subjects
- Liaise with parents and health professionals as and when required
- Positively contribute to the overall programme of learning
- Organise your classroom, resources and displays to provide a stimulating learning environment for students
- Safeguard all students and ensure their safety and wellbeing at all times
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- A current DBS on the Update Service
What we offer:
- A dedicated experienced consultant to offer support
- Very competitive rates of pay
- A £200 referral reward program for each teacher to recommend!
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location West London
- Sector Primary