World Class Teachers have an incredible opportunity for a nurturing and passionate SEN Teacher in West London.
About the school:
This is an inclusive and popular community school that work inclusively with our families in order to maximise the learning potential of all children in our community. We aim to develop our children’s confidence and have high expectations in terms of achievement , progress and behaviour. Sport, music, drama, modern languages and a large number of extra curricular activities enrich the opportunities for learning.
About the post:
This is a full time post where the right candidate will be required to teach and plan for children of various ages with a variety of disabilities. This post requires someone who has experience in dealing with children with a variety of special educational needs. This role is for a minimum of one year commencing in the new academic year.
The ideal SEN teacher:
• Must possess a QTS (if from the UK) and a relevant teaching qualification from either the UK or a country that is apart of the Commonwealth.
• Must have a valid DBS that is registered on the update service.
• Must be able to commit for the full term of employment
• Excellent communication skills, especially in a team environment.
• Ambitious to make a positive difference to the children’s learning.
• Confident with teaching KS2 in a SEN setting and performing all associated teaching requirements.
In return, we can offer:
- Dedicated consultant to support
- Excellent pay rates
- Great new opportunity
- £200 referral fee if you refer a teacher to us and they work 20 days
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location Ealing
- Salary From £150 per day