Experienced Science Teachers needed in Secondary Schools in West London
World Class Teachers are urgently recruiting for Science Teachers to work in Outstanding School in Hillingdon and Southall.
About the schools:
One of the schools aims to be a self-improving, mixed school based in the heart of Hillingdon. They are committed to individual excellence to ensure that all students reach their potential. This school has a very supportive environment; and they give the skills and confidence to be successful and contribute to their community.
The other school is based in Southall and each student realizes and achieves their full potential academically, personally and socially through a rich and varied curriculum with state of the art technology and outstanding teaching and learning.
About the role:
These roles are long term roles starting in September and lasting up until July. There are 3 posts that’s cover general Science and one post that covers Biology up to Key Stage 5.
The Ideal Teacher:
- Should be able to teach general Sciences up until Key Stage 5.
- Plan high quality lessons for mixed attainment groups
- Assess student’s work, record and report the progress
- Encourage the motivation of students
- Contribute to developing schemes of work, teaching strategies
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- Will have a valid DBS that is registered on the update service
In return we can offer:
- Dedicated consultant to support
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Great New Opporunities
- £200 referral fee if you refer a teacher to us and they work 20 days
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location West London
- Sector Secondary