World Class Teachers are looking for a Media Teacher, that can work in an Outstanding school in East London from January till Easter.
About the school:
This school is a multi – ethnic mixed comprehensive school in East London. This school places great emphasis on achievement for all and accepts students with a wide range of abilities. This school is a truly inclusive school and place great value on the development of the positive relationships between students and staff.
About the role:
This role starts from January up until the Easter holidays and this school would prefer somebody who has experience in working in film who can cover up to GCSE and A – Level.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a QTS
- Experience in teaching media up to GCSE and A-Level
- Planning and preparing lessons that follows the national curriculum
- Must be strong and confident when they teach
- Must be committed to start in January up until Easter
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- A current DBS on the Update Service (we can assist with this if you don’t have one)
- A dedicated experienced consultant to offer support
- Very competitive rates of pay
- A Â£200 referral reward program for each teacher to recommend!
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location East London
- Sector Secondary