World Class Teachers are recruiting for a Science Teacher to work in a lovely school in Harrow to cover general science until July 2018.
About the school
This is an amazing Secondary school with a strong ethos and producing confident students with high self esteem. The school is within easy commute into Ealing. This is an ideal role for a qualified and experienced Science Teacher who is looking to make a long term commitment to a supportive, well managed school.
About the role
This post is for immediate placement, for the right teacher there is the possibility of it being extended. There is also an opportunity that the role may be on a permanent contract for an outstanding candidate. To start November 2017.
The ideal candidate:
- Must be a fully qualified teacher with either a B’Ed or PGCE.
- Have a minimum of 2 years relevant teaching experience of A Level Science.
- Relevant experience within the independent or state sector.
- Be able to provide two current references.
- Have a relevant visa allowing you to undertake work in the UK
If you can answer ‘yes’ to the above and are looking for a new and rewarding challenge then do not hesitate to upload your CV today.
In return, we can offer:
- Dedicated consultant to support
- Excellent pay rates
- Great new opportunity
- £200 referral fee if you refer a teacher to us and they work with us 20 days.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure: World Class Teachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- Location Harrow, London
- Sector Secondary
- Salary Up to £170 per day
- Reference Number J6597