World Class Teachers are looking for an approachable and strong School Business Manager to work in a good school in East London.
About the school:
This school is a vibrant school based in East London. They value the contribution that every child makes, and believe that children learn best when they feel secure within themselves and their learning environment. They pride themselves on being a warm and open community, committed to nurturing each individual within their care. Their values of learning, well-being and togetherness helps support the children in primary school and beyond.
About the role:
This role is a temporary role starting from the Easter holidays lasting up until the May half term.
The ideal school business manager:
- Will uphold and demonstrate explicitly the vision, values and aims of the school
- Actively contribute to the school’s development plan and to monitor and review its effectiveness.
- Take responsibility for the implementation of key aspects of the plan, including the modernization of systems and procedures.
- Work alongside all other staff to promote appropriate professional behaviours and a positive ethos within the school
- To work alongside the senior leadership team, contributing to the strategic direction of the school and taking responsibility for the operational management of the school finances.
- Co-ordinate and manage the work of staff who are line managed by the post holder.
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- Will have a valid DBS that is registered on the update service
In return, we can offer:
- Dedicated consultant to support
- Excellent pay rates
- Great new opportunity
- £200 referral fee if you a refer a teacher to us and they work 20 days
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location East London
- Sector Primary