World Class Teachers are looking for an experienced Reception Teacher for one of our lovely client schools in East London.
About the school
This school is a 2 form entry Primary School, serving a diverse community in Hackney, London. They have a dedicated team of teachers and support staff and provide a wealth of learning opportunities for all pupils.
About the Reception Teacher role
This is a full time, long term contract position. This role commences ASAP and will continue through to July 2018. The school has a winning combination of children who are keen to learn, and an excellent team of staff who go the extra mile and are innovative and supportive. They are looking for an enthusiastic Reception Teacher willing work hard to ensure the children will become independent, motivated, confident individuals who aim to be the best they can be!
The Ideal Reception Teacher:
- Will have QTS and experience as a Reception Teacher
- Will have a valid DBS that is registered on the update service
- Must be able to commit for the full term of employment
- Excellent communication skills, especially in a team environment
- Ambitious to make a positive difference to the children’s learning
- Confident teaching and planning for a Reception class
In return, we can offer:
- Dedicated consultant to support
- Excellent pay rates
- Great new opportunity
- £200 referral fee if you refer a teacher to us and they work 20 days.
- Location East London
- Sector Primary School
- Salary £145-£200 per day
- Reference Number J11450