Are you are Newly Qualified Teacher looking to kick start your teaching career? Do you want to work in a nurturing school happy to help you through your induction term? This may just be the opening your after!
About the role
World Class Teachers are looking to recruit a EYFS Teacher to join a popular and friendly school in Ealing, West London. This placement is for an ongoing basis (approx. 1 year/ longer).
About the school
This welcoming school based in West London will support NQT’s through their induction term and provide continued assistance throughout the year. The staff and Governors at this Primary School aim to provide a supportive and challenging learning environment that will offer all children opportunities to develop. They strive to ensure that all children and staff feel comfortable and secure regardless of their race, gender, religion or ability.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Be enthusiastic, passionate and committed
- Displays a willingness to learn
- Bring with them creative and innovative ideas
- Be highly competent in Early Year’s Foundation Stages (EYFS)
- Provide the contact details of two current references
- Have a current DBS (if not we can assist with the application)
If you are a passionate Primary School teacher ready to enthuse, engage and motivate students to excel, please apply now!
- A dedicated experienced consultant to offer support
- Very competitive rates of pay
- A £200 referral reward program for each teacher to recommend!
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location West London
- Sector Early Years
- Salary £120 - £140
- Reference Number J11445