World Class Teachers are looking for an experienced Reception Teacher for one of our lovely client schools in West London.
About the school
This Primary School is a happy and caring multi-cultural school. All members of our community, children, parents, governors and staff, work together to create a harmonious and stimulating learning environment in which the needs of all of our children our met.
About the role
This is a part-time, long term contract position. This role commences immediately!
The Ideal Reception Teacher:
- Will have QTS and experience teaching Reception
- Will have a valid DBS that is registered on the update service
- Must be able to commit for the full term of employment
- Excellent communication skills, especially in a team environment
- Ambitious to make a positive difference to the children’s learning
- Confident teaching and planning for a Reception class
In return, we can offer:
- Dedicated consultant to support
- Excellent pay rates
- Great new opportunity
- £200 referral fee if you refer a teacher to us and they work 20 days.
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location West London
- Sector Primary