We are looking for 3 exceptional primary teachers to teach in a good school in Hounslow. We specifically need a Year 3, Year 5 and Year 6 teacher but all are welcome to join us!
About the School:
This school aims to set high standards and expectations to help all members of the school community to achieve the best in everything they do and to work towards reaching their full potential. This school provides a balanced and challenging curriculum, maintains a safe, open and friendly environment, celebrates and values pupils’ diversity, provides equal opportunities.
About the role:
The year 3 role is a long term position starting from January and finishing in July, and the Year 5 and Year 6 positions are complete replacements.
The ideal candidate will:
- Must have a QTS and have experience teaching primary
- Be able to engage with children and provide lessons that are stimulating and effective
- Have a positive impact on the progress of pupils
- Monitors the progress of children’s learning and development
- Be available to start work from January
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- A current DBS on the Update Service (we can assist with this if you don’t have one)
- A dedicated experienced consultant to offer support
- Very competitive rates of pay
- A £200 referral reward program for each teacher to recommend!
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location West London
- Sector Primary