World Class Teachers are looking for an exceptional Year 4 teacher to work in a Outstanding School based in Ealing.
About this school:
This is a two – form entry academy situated in between Hanwell and Greenford. They have over 400 children on roll, ranging in ages from 3 – 11. They are a culturally diverse school and they are proud of the multi-ethnic mix. 80% of the pupils at this school come from ethnic minority families.
About the role:
This role is a 2 day a week position in September up until Christmas, where it will move up to 5 days a week in January.
The ideal candidate:
- Be responsible for the learning and achievement of all pupils in the class/es ensuring equality of opportunity for all
- Be responsible and accountable for achieving the highest possible standards in work and conduct
- Treat pupils with dignity, building relationships rooted in mutual respect, and at all times observing proper boundaries appropriate to a teacher’s professional position
- Work proactively and effectively in collaboration and partnership with learners, parents/carers, governors, other staff and external agencies in the best interests of pupils
- Act within, the statutory frameworks, which set out their professional duties and responsibilities and in line with the duties outlined in the current School Teachers Pay and Conditions Document and Teacher Standards (2012)
- Take responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- A current DBS on the Update Service
The ideal candidate:
- A dedicated experienced consultant to offer support
- Very competitive rates of pay
- A £200 referral reward program for each teacher to recommend!
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location West London
- Sector Primary