World Class Teachers are looking for an exceptional teacher to work in a Primary School in Twickenham.
About this school:
This school is an innovative, forward – thinking school based in West London. They believe in high expectations and a sense of both collaborative and positive enthusiasm, which brings out the best in our team. Their development as professionals help the teachers excel in creating a very successful environment . The school has a broad, balanced curriculum which allows them to inspire and engage children.
About the role:
This role is a September start and has the flexibility to be both part time and full time, with a chance to go permanent.
The Ideal Teacher:
- Has a proven track record of outstanding teaching within a primary setting
- Is a member of staff who gives the achievement of children the highest priority
- Has the skills to challenge and inspire children
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- Will have a valid DBS that is registered on the update service
In return, we can offer:
- Dedicated consultant to support
- Excellent pay rates
- Great new opportunity
- £200 referral fee if you a refer a teacher to us and they work 20 days
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location West London
- Sector Primary