World Class Teachers are looking for an astonishing early years teacher to work in a good school in Ealing.
About the school:
This school is a 3 form entry primary school based in Ealing. They are an inclusive, diverse and thriving community school with 500 pupils. They pride themselves in providing a rich, broad and purposeful curriculum and promote a growth mindset.
They offer a variety of extra-curricular activities such as PE, Spanish and Public Speaking, as well as high aspirations for pupils, their families and the local community.
About the role:
This role is a long term starting immediately up until July. They will have a 3 hour class in the morning with 25 pupils and a 3 hour class in the afternoon with 10 pupils.
The ideal candidate:
- Committed to raising standards through delivering an active, engaging curriculum
- Passionate about teaching and making a difference to children’s lives
- Ability to work as a member of a team with a positive ethos
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- A current DBS on the Update Service
What we offer:
- A dedicated experienced consultant to offer support
- Very competitive rates of pay
- A £200 referral reward program for each teacher to recommend!
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location West London
- Sector Primary