World Class Teachers are looking for a Newly qualified Primary Class Teacher to work in a good school in West London.
About the school:
This school is a supportive 3 form entry Primary School, with a nursery and a centre for 2 year olds. They have good transport links, both overground and underground.
They have a positive reputation within the local community, and they have high expectations of pupils by having a traditional approach to school uniform and behaviour.
Staff at this school are expected to have high aspirations in all that they do in order to achieve the very best. Staff at this school are supported in their day to day work and their professional development.
About the role:
This role is a September start and they are looking for Newly Qualified Teachers to join this school.
The ideal candidate:
- A detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery
- High standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work as a team.
- The ability to work towards deadlines.
- The ability to motivate both students and your peers.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Experience innovating to deliver the curriculum
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- A current DBS on the Update Service
What we offer:
- A dedicated experienced consultant to offer support
- Very competitive rates of pay
- A £200 referral reward program for each teacher to recommend!
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location West London
- Sector Primary