World Class Teachers are looking for a passionate PPA Teacher, who can work across all year groups, to teach in a lovely school based in Hackney.
About the school:
This school is a friendly, caring and welcoming school based in the heart of Hackney who believe in the partnership and community involvement to support the learning.
They do their best to ensure that all children become confident, happy and creative learners as well as committing to their safeguarding and welfare.
About the role:
This role is a September start and can be full time or part time.
The ideal candidate:
- Is an outstanding practitioner
- Commits to providing high quality practice
- Driven to maintain our outstanding outcomes for pupils
- Enjoys working with a positive and established staff team
- Wants to develop your career within an outstanding school
- Makes a positive contribution to our pupils socially as well as academically
- Can provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- Has or is willing to have a valid DBS that is registered on the update service
In return, we can offer:
- Dedicated consultant to support
- Excellent pay rates
- Great new opportunity
- £200 referral fee if you a refer a teacher to us and they work 20 days
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.