One of our client schools in East London is currently looking for an experienced primary teacher for PPA and KS1 support.
About the school
This is a happy, inclusive school with a supportive staff. They hold high expectations for students and staff and are looking for a ambitious and versatile primary teacher to join the team.
About the role
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic in the classroom, a strong practitioner with a sound understanding of the curriculum across both Key Stage 1 and 2.
Requirements for PPA Primary Teacher
– cover classes ranging from Foundation, KS1 and KS2 (a certain amount of flexibility is required)
– plan and implement your own lessons
– implement lessons left by the class teacher
– mark the work at the end of the day
– tidy the classroom and provide handover notes
World Class Teachers Offer:
– Good rates of pay
– Friendly schools
– Referral scheme
– Dedicated consultants keeping you happy
To be eligible for these positions you must hold a teaching qualification equivalent to a PGCE, be able to provide two current references and have a relevant visa allowing you to undertake work in the UK.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure: World Class Teachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- Location East London
- Sector Primary
- Salary £130 - £160
- Reference Number J11249