We are looking for a Part Time Sports Teacher or a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to work in a good school in Kensington.
About the school:
This school is a boys school with a two form entry that cater to boys from Reception to Year 3.
The school provides a stimulating and secure environment that meets the pupils needs by encouraging a life-long approach to approach to learning.
Their curriculum involves the highest standards of planning, delivery and evaluation which allows children to develop their academic and personal potential.
About the role:
This role is a either for a HLTA who has a sports background or a sports teacher, and it is part time role.
The ideal candidate:
- Leading small groups of pupils
- Helping out the teachers
- Has an interest in sports
- Attending staff meetings and contributing to the development of the school
- Reporting on the progress made by pupils
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- A current DBS on the Update Service
What we offer:
- A dedicated experienced consultant to offer support
- Very competitive rates of pay
- A £200 referral reward program for each teacher to recommend!
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location West London
- Sector Primary