We are looking for nursery teachers x 2 to teach in an Outstanding School in East London.
About the school:
We are a friendly, caring and welcoming community school in a diverse and exciting part of Hackney.
We believe in the power of partnership and community involvement to support learning for all! We do everything to ensure that all our children become confident, happy and creative learners, individuals and citizens and we will settle for nothing less. At this school we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people.
About the role:
This is a maternity cover role starting in Early November until July 2019. They are looking for someone who has a strong personality and confidence
The ideal nursery teacher:
- Provide an environment that is productive to learning and achievement
- Deliver outstanding lessons to make sure all pupils make continual progress
- Have high expectations on students in both behaviour and learning
- Will fit in with the diverse and inclusive environment whilst maintaining the same ethos of the school
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- A current DBS on the Update Service (we can assist with this if you don’t have one
- A dedicated experienced consultant to offer support
- Very competitive rates of pay
- A Â£200 referral reward program for each teacher to recommend!
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location East London
- Sector Primary