World Class Teachers are looking for an excellent Nursery Nurse to work in an Outstanding School in West London
About the school:
This school is an ‘Outstanding School’ based in West London. They are two-form entry, culturally diverse school and they have over 400 children on role who are mostly from ethnic minority families.
About the role:
This Nursery Teacher role is a long term role, with the possibility to go permanent. Newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply. This Outstanding School are offering the potential for progression to whole school responsibilities.
The Ideal Nursery Teacher will:
- Be a qualified teacher – have QTS or the equivalent
- Have a high expectation of children’s attainment and achievement
- Motivate and challenge children by creating a stimulating and vibrant learning environment
- Work as part of a team and set an example to others through their professional knowledge and commitment to education
- Be committed to their own professional development
- Have a high level of personal and professional integrity and emotional intelligence and resilience
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- A current DBS on the Update Service
In return, we can offer:
- Dedicated consultant to support
- Excellent pay rates
- Great new opportunity
- £200 referral fee if you refer a teacher to us and they work 20 days
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location West London