World Class Teachers a looking to appoint a Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher for one of our wonderful client schools in Westminster, Central London.
About the school
This role is for an inclusive and ambitious catholic school seeking a dedicated and nurturing Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher. It is committed to excellence and promotes high standards across the curriculum and all aspects of school life. You will find a happy and welcoming community focused on learning in a rich and stimulating environment.
About the Role
This is a long-term role for a one year contract. This role has the potential to continue into a permanent role for the right teacher. You will be responsible for all planning, preparation and assessment.
The Ideal Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher Will:
- Be a qualified teacher with QTS or equivalent
- Hold high expectation of children’s attainment and achievement
- Can motivate and challenge children by creating a stimulating and vibrant learning environment
- Can work as part of a team and set an example to others through their professional knowledge and commitment to education
- Is committed to their own professional development
- Have a high level of personal and professional integrity, emotional intelligence and resilience
We can offer you:
- a supportive, friendly learning environment
- wonderful, well behaved children who are eager to learn
- good transport links nearby
- Competitive rates
- £200 referral rewards
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location Westminster, Central London
- Sector Primary
- Salary Up to £160 per day