World Class Teachers are looking for an excellent MFL Teacher to work in an Outstanding School in West London
About the school:
This school is a highly popular and successful mixed school based in West London. They are a high performing school and their value added performance has been in the 20% of schools nationally, and their attainment and progress is in the top 25% of schools for their attainment and progress.
About the role:
This is a long term role starting in September 2019. This school is looking to appoint a German Teacher who can also teach French or Spanish.
The Ideal Teacher:
- Should be able to teach German up to Key Stage 5 and French or Spanish up to Key Stage 3
- Plan high quality lessons for mixed attainment groups
- Assess student’s work, record and report the progress
- Encourage the motivation of students
- Contribute to developing schemes of work, teaching strategies
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- Will have a valid DBS that is registered on the update service
In return, we can offer:
- Dedicated consultant to support
- Excellent pay rates
- Great new opportunity
- £200 referral fee if you a refer a teacher to us and they work 20 days
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location West London
- Sector Secondary