We are looking for a talented Languages Teacher, who can teach French up to A-level, to work in a good school in West London
About the school:
This school is a mixed, multi-cultural comprehensive school. They aim to provide an excellent education in a safe, supportive learning environment, where people are valued and make positive contributions to the school community.
Their main vision is to empower students which allows them to take control of their future and have enhanced life chances.
About the role:
This is a full time role, with an immediate start. This school would want the right candidate to teach French up to Key Stage 5
The Ideal Teacher:
- Have the ability to raise attainment by inspiring and motivating students
- Have high standards and strong classroom management skills
- Have excellent subject knowledge and be committed to ensuring all students reach their full potential
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- Will have a valid DBS that is registered on the update service
In return, we can offer:
- Dedicated consultant to support
- Excellent pay rates
- Great new opportunity
- £200 referral fee if you a refer a teacher to us and they work 20 days
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location West London
- Sector Secondary