World Class Teachers are looking for a dynamic and engaging Maths Teacher to work with a popular and high achieving school in South East London.
About The School
The academy offers a supportive but disciplined atmosphere and strives to ensure that every student develops to his their potential. They are looking for a qualified Maths Teacher to become a part of their strong teaching team.
Based in South East London, this school is well connected to transport links making for an easy commute to and from.
About The Role
This Maths Teacher role is for a one year contract with the possibility of continuing on for the right candidate. You will be responsible for all marking and lesson planning. You must be capable of teaching up to A-level maths. Interviews and trial days are being scheduled immediately.
The Ideal Maths Teacher will:
- Be a qualified Maths Teacher – QTS or equivalent
- Have a high expectation of children’s attainment and achievement
- Motivate and challenge children by creating a stimulating and vibrant learning environment
- Work as part of a team and set an example to others through their professional knowledge and commitment to education
- Be committed to their own professional development
- Have a high level of personal and professional integrity and emotional intelligence and resilience
We can offer you:
- a supportive, friendly learning environment
- Competitive rates
- One-to-one dedicated consultant
- Lucrative referral rewards
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location South East London
- Sector Secondary
- Salary Up to £160 per day
- Reference Number J11415