World Class Teachers are looking to appoint a Maths Teacher to teach in an Outstanding School in West London.
About the School:
This school is an inclusive and multi-cultural academy based in West London. Students and teachers at this school outperform the national averages of the local area. Their drive for high standards and achievements and a range of opportunities have resulted in impressive grades.
About the role:
This role is a long term role starting in September and the right teacher has to be able to teach right from Year 7 up to GCSE.
The ideal candidate will:
- Teaching Maths to students in Years 7 – 11. This includes planning, marking, monitoring, assessing and reporting.
- Awareness of KS3 and KS4 Maths Curriculum.
- Taking the lead in developing, delivering and co-ordinating the Maths curriculum.
- Demonstrating and supporting the ethos and mission statement of the school.
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- A current DBS on the Update Service (we can assist with this if you don’t have one)
- A dedicated experienced consultant to offer support
- Very competitive rates of pay
- A £200 referral reward program for each teacher to recommend!
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location West London
- Sector Secondary