World Class Teachers are looking for an optimistic Maths and Science Teacher to work in an Outstanding School in Pinner.
About the school:
This school is a large, friendly and creative school based in Pinner, who cater for students aged 11 – 18. They welcome students from abilities and they seek the best from all individuals, irrespective of their ability.
About the role:
This role is an immediate start, lasting up until July 2020. They require a teacher who can teach both Maths and Science up to A-Level.
The ideal candidate:
- Have experience in teaching Maths and Science to A-Level
- Have high expectations when teaching
- Motivate and challenge children by creating a positive learning environment
- Are able to work as part of a team
- Be committed to their own professional development
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- A current DBS on the Update Service
What we offer:
- A dedicated experienced consultant to offer support
- Very competitive rates of pay
- A £200 referral reward program for each teacher to recommend
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location West London
- Sector Secondary