World Class Teachers are looking for a Male SEN Teaching Assistant to work with a pupil in Year 5 with autism.
About the school:
This is an Outstanding school based in Bow and they are the largest primary school in the area, having 735 pupils and over 100 staff.
Raising standards for children at this school is key to their success and what they hope to do is affect the life chances for the children who come to this school every day.
They believe that parents/carers play a massive part in their child’s learning, so the school encourages them to help out in classrooms, go on school trips and come to assemblies.
About the role:
This role is a full time position with an immediate start, and they are looking who has experience of working with pupils who have autism
The ideal candidate:
- Male SEN Teaching Assistant
- Working across Year 5
- Supporting a pupil with Autism on a 1:1 basis
- Fantastic support from the school
- September 2019 start with the possibility to go full term
In Return, we can offer:
- A dedicated experienced consultant to offer support
- Very competitive rates of pay
- A £200 referral reward program for each teacher to recommend!
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location East London
- Sector Primary