World Class Teachers a looking to appoint KS1 /KS2 Teachers for one of our wonderful client schools in East London.
About the school
This role is for an inclusive, ambitious and high achieving school in East London. If you enjoy working in a large, vibrant and busy environment then this could be just the role you are looking for.
About the Role
This is a long-term role for a minimum one year contract. This role has the potential to continue into a permanent role for the right teacher. You will be responsible for all planning, preparation and assessment.
The Ideal KS1 / KS2 Teacher Will:
- Be a qualified teacher with QTS or equivalent
- Hold high expectation of children’s attainment and achievement
- Can motivate and challenge children by creating a stimulating and vibrant learning environment
- Can work as part of a team and set an example to others through their professional knowledge and commitment to education
- Is committed to their own professional development
- Have a high level of personal and professional integrity, emotional intelligence and resilience
We can offer you:
- a supportive, friendly learning environment
- wonderful, well behaved children who are eager to learn
- good transport links nearby
- Competitive rates
- £200 referral rewards
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location East London
- Sector Primary
- Salary Up to £160 p/day