World Class Teachers are recruiting for an excellent KS1 Teacher to work in a good school based in the heart of Ealing
About the school:
This school provides high quality learning in an inclusive and nurturing environment. This school has been at the centre of the local community for over 100 years. They pride themselves as holding pupil’s best interests in everything that they do.
They are a culturally diverse 2 form entry school with over 500 pupils. There are over 24 different languages spoken and they foster a love of learning and provide their pupils with the aspirations to become whoever it is they want to be in the future.
About the role:
This role is starting in September and lasting up until December as it is a Maternity Cover role.
The ideal candidate:
- Have experience in teaching pupils in KS1
- Must be able to commit to the full term of teaching
- Excellent communication skills within one to one and group work
- Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
- A current DBS on the Update Service
In Return, We Offer:
- A dedicated experienced consultant to offer support
- Very competitive rates of pay
- A £200 referral reward program for each teacher to recommend!
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location West London
- Sector Primary