Are you a primary teacher based in London looking for your next role? World Class Teachers are looking to appoint a Primary Teacher for one of our client schools in East London. We pride ourselves on working with outstanding teachers; placing you in schools that compliment you and your teaching style.
About the school
Are you looking to work in a dynamic and busy environment with an accommodating infrastructure and forward-thinking ethos? If you answered ‘yes’ then this is could be just the role that you have been looking for. This post is for an inclusive, ambitious and high achieving school in Mile End. This school considers it a priority to enable and support staff in their continued professional development making it an ideal opportunity to develop your teaching career.
About the Role
We are seeking a teacher suitable for a long-term role with a minimum of a one year contract to begin with. If you are successfully placed this position has the potential to continue on into a permanent placement. As the class teacher you will be responsible for all planning, preparation and assessment as required by the school.
The Ideal Primary Teacher Will:
- Be a qualified teacher with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Model and disseminate high quality teaching pedagogy and practice to ensure consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning for your children.
- Hold high expectation of children’s attainment and achievement in all areas of their development.
- Motivate and challenge children by crafting a stimulating and dynamic learning environment encouraging participation and growth.
- Work as part of a team and set an example to others through their professional knowledge and dedication to education.
- Be passionate about their own professional development.
- Have a high level of personal and professional integrity, emotional intelligence and resilience
Why work with us?
- With World Class Teachers you will join an encouraging, friendly and efficient team ready to find you the right role in the right school.
- We offer a lucrative referral rewards program paying £200 per teacher who works with us for 20 days.
- We are a bespoke agency who have been employing educational support staff across London for over seventeen years.
- We will provide you with a dedicated consultant to work with you on your behalf to ensure your requirements are met.
To apply for this role simply submit your details below, alternatively you are welcome to email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our expert consultants will be in touch with you shortly. What are you waiting for? Apply today and kick start your career as a World Class Teacher.
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
All qualified teachers will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age.
- Location East London
- Sector Primary
- Salary Up to £160 per day
- Reference Number J11346