World Class Teachers are looking for an experienced KS1 / KS2 Support Teacher for one of our lovely client schools in East London.
About the school
This school is a happy, inclusive and exciting place to learn and work in. They offer children dedicated teaching, guidance and help them grow into outstanding global citizens. This school has high expectations for everyone connected to the school itself as well as the community: children, parents, staff, governors and visitors, all working together to maintain high standards for their students.
About the KS1 / KS2 Support Teacher role
This is a full time, long term contract position. The school has a winning combination of children who are keen to learn, and an excellent team of staff who go the extra mile and are innovative and supportive. They are looking for an enthusiastic KS1 / KS2 Support Teacher willing work hard to ensure the children will become independent, motivated, confident individuals who aim to be the best they can be!
The Ideal Support Teacher:
- Will have QTS and experience as a KS1 / KS2 Teacher
- Will have a valid DBS that is registered on the update service
- Must be able to commit for the full term of employment
- Excellent communication skills, especially in a team environment
- Ambitious to make a positive difference to the children’s learning
- Confident teaching and planning for a Reception class
In return, we can offer:
- Dedicated consultant to support
- Excellent pay rates
- Great new opportunity
- £200 referral fee if you refer a teacher to us and they work 20 days.
World Class Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all teachers to undergo an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
- Location East London
- Sector Primary School
- Salary £145-£200 per day
- Reference Number J11250